Hiring Opportunities Currently Unavailable
Jobs at SamePage
We are a remote-first company with a mission to connect 10 billion+ previously disconnected data silos. We believe in radical transparency with a completely open source product and align ourselves with the principles of being an Open Startup. Join our team to help enable people the freedom to work from whichever workspace they want, without compromising on collaboration.
Founding Front End Engineer
This role will be one of the first two engineering hires. The person in charge of this role will be primarily responsible for the extension side of SamePage - mainly focused on the collection of GitHub repositories filtered here. We are looking for someone to take an active role in growing the existing extensions and creating new ones.
The following set of responsibilities are based on our current understanding on the work needed to be done to grow SamePage. However, we're looking for people who enjoy to take ownership of their work and begin to form their own thesis on what work would be the highest value add for the company. These initial responsibilities include:
- Extension architecture - ensure consistent extension architecture across our extension repositories.
- Component design - ensure consistent user experiences for users across various workspaces.
- User support - field inquiries either given by users themselves or by our automated systems and resolve them as quickly as possible.
- Collaboration - work with the back end engineer to build stable protocols across extensions and advise on the growth of the engineering team.
The following set of qualifications are not individually required, but are in the set of qualities we are looking for in candidates. They are the criteria by which we will evaluate candidates based on who we end up speaking to for the position. These qualifications include:
- Experience working in a startup environment and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Front-end programming experience, ideally within the TypeScript & React ecosystems.
- Experience leading the creation of new products, ideally within the productivity or tools for thought sectors.
- Experience working in a collaborative environment, ideally within the GitHub ecosystem.
To apply, book a call on our calendar and in the description, list any links to relevant experiences that we could review before the call.